Header Ads

Finally MP10!

Finally, after the first launch of D3 and plenty for hours pass by( just only 150 plus hours to date), i have finally reach MP10, if you dont know in diablo 3 there is a settings where by you can change the settings to increase the difficulty of monsters , aka more life and it hits very hard. i can survive!, by means i can kill trash mobs and kill elites( giving a  consider amount of time ). 

However, this surviving MP10 is one of my goals before blizzard shuts down their Auction House, which gives me a good and bad feelings, mostly bad at its current state, as i could no longer window shop for items anymore.

As a casual gamer, time is a luxury i dont have, as compared to professionals and more hardcore players out there. and the fastest way for me to get good gears is to farm gold and buy the necessary items needed for me and my character build.

Legend... wait... Drop!

Casual earnings only 10 mil gold!

its current gear for MP 10 , and only 156 hours!

To prep and get ready for the inevitable closing of AH, i will splurge all my hard earnings into AH and build a very comical non serious build that i can troll ingame with myself and the AI, so stay tune!


Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.