Header Ads

An untitled wall of text updates!

Greetings blog reader, both new and old. As of this month I have taken some liberty to change some of the postings that I have done and introducing a better way of posting stuff.

But first a little about me, first of all I am an avid gamer, and also with a day job ( well this complicate things, ha-ha) I started off this blog to just log in what I have done specifically on a game called Eve online, and then moving to hearthstone and diablo 3, and then settling down with destiny. So because I have a day job, Time has become a commodity that I have to balance out between games. So instead of worrying , I just keep on blogging and started creating you tube videos as well mainly for destiny. And as I look back, I have created quite a lot of content for a casual gamer and content creator.

So for those who have been reading and following my postings , I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And then comes many new updates from the game that i usually play, like destiny is entering year 2, new expansions and stuff, diablo 3 going to have a new season soon, hearthstone getting a new expansion and so on.

So what I am going to do is restructuring my post, I also fine most of my post not so wordy, and contain uncaption pics ( although my plan was to keep on posting stuff regardless ) and also neglacting some of my other sites/pages/channels

So first thing first !

I am a casual content creator ( CCC, yay acronyms ) for this blog , a Google+ page , a you tube channel, and a twitch stream.

The main game that will cover will be:
Destiny

Other games also include:
Hearthstone
Diablo 3
Eve online ( still pondering if will I continue as a regular game )

And of course many more, but they cater on a more seasonal period.

My task for this month of August :

  • I will need to add art work and a properly written description ( all those about me ) for YouTube , twitch, Google + and this blog
  • Preparing a schedule for my posting, so that you know when will be the date for new contents
  • And lastly getting a proper posting, pictures and with words and my opinion on stuff.
so why am i doing all this? i kinda like the idea of creating videos and such, and since i have been gaming for a long long time, why not BOTH? creating videos for video games!

so stay tune! revamp content is coming your way.


Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.