Header Ads

Making Room for Improvement

Soooooo, for the past few months, mainly starting on the month of July, i jumped back to the world of MMO, starting with World of Warcraft and then took a break and continue to SWTOR.



For starters i did enjoy a whole lot with this 2 mmo games, and also adding no man's sky in between and some other multiplayer games in between, great times playing them, but it also got me thinking about my game channel and the goals i set for them, also because i neglected updating my channel and blog, mainly my google plus page, that really needed some love.



i begin to visit all the sites and pages that i set up for this journey, and my oh my i have came a long way from a humble begining of simple entry on eve online, added some small CS:GO stuff and then kick off with Destiny and it grew until today, with much more games!

Nise, very very nise

Then there is a few snags i had this past 2 months. getting all those videos out, currently i am still processing my Tree of Savior 1-50 guide ( with the plan on expanding to 50-100 ) and also currently done with Diablo 3 Season 7 leveling, pending on rendering and uploading.

also i have expanded my content to dailymotion, which add some restriction to the video i upload : max size 2GB and 1 hour duration or less per upload and they don't support 60p yet *sad panda . So this means i have to revamp and reorganise, to be more precise restructuring from start!

First and foremost is to clarify my goals:

  • Blog down my video game experience by recording and blogging, enjoying the game is the top priority...... check
  • Second is to create a better video presentation from time to time.... in progress
  • Third recording all the games that i used to play, giving it 1 more playthrough for the memory lane.... so far recorded 1 game :|

A simple reminder that profit is not the motivation, however i could ignore the day to day living expenses, i am still trading work time for game time after all, this has been the grey area when i started my gaming channel and the thought have been in limbo. personally i do not like to put heavy ads and unskippable ads on video because kills the viewing experience, but some things i got to consider now

So to clarify on monetizing and stuff

  • I will enable ads on my videos, but it will not contain unskippable ads ( will try my best to maintain that ) if possible keeping ads to the minimum, if not none.
  • I have enroll myself to some affiliate program to help generate some side income
  • And a patreon account as well

So that's it for generating side income.

well i guess that's it for this enrty
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.