Header Ads

This Week Promo - No Promo for Event Hero

Guess my Aquamens has the most horrible luck. First both silver and gold Aquaman failed to be promoted through unlocking. Now promo does not trigger for silver Aquaman when he reached level 10.



That's 3 chances wasted ( not including 2 weeks that I was saving up 2700 gems ) And now word is that 1.7 patch disable past promotional heroes, both movie Wonder Women and along with new heroes introduced in 1.6 patch.

So the list of no gem promo heroes is as follows.

MWW
AWW
AM
ESF
AGA
RAIDEN
DSG

So this week, is a tough decision week as it was suppose to promote all my promotional heroes to 5*
Adding a tracker to keep track on my promotional window.

Last week
Unlock : unused
Levelling : Bane

As much as I would like to promote other silver's I have to sit out as saving gems for AKBM or key gold hero is more important that mindlessly promoting silver heroes.

Next week, should I promote AAM ( gold Aquaman don't fail me ) to 5* or grind it out.
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.