Header Ads

Done with injustice 2 mobile

Finally I can retire peacefully from the game.

Completed chapter 8 heroic campaign.

Just collected enough shards for primal swamp thing and almost complete the available roster, akbm is still a ghost to me and the 2 cash only BvS superman and Suicide Squad Harley Quinn.

Arena is still a grind, luckily with short session and lower rank shard rewards the grind is a little hactic but gem players will still get ahead way pass the casual threshold.

Now since I have announced my retirement from injustice 2 mobile few weeks ago, sadly I wanted to collect the new justice league hero so I needed to extend my time to grind a little in the arena. Shame on me.

So now I can now just play the log in game and just wait for New content to drop and then decide if it's worth committing my time for the game.
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.