Header Ads

Justice League , 1.8 update and me


So justice league is here and the update patch 1.8 and as promised I am suppose to have AKBM by now.



First The LEAGUE







Sadly after cracking 30 hero chest, I'm still AKBMless. By which i should quit the game.

looks like a great start!




in return i got Unhinged Harley Quinn to 5*



On the bright side I have manage to burn all the campaign to heroic chapter 8. And almost complete roster unlock. Not a bad accomplishment I say for a Free player

Arena have become a gem to win. But with some changes at least lower tier players ( below elite 1 ) have a chance to gain shards. I have been hoping in and out of elite 1 with a wind down grinding.

Looks like it's time as well. But before I truly let go of the game ( damm you addiction ) lowering down my time for it, to just login for gems and operation. Until then paying less attention on injustice 2 mobile to quit.

There will be some post still by cutting down the weekly chunks just covering major patch and small cash pack updates so keeping challenge hero unlock and should you buy post until further notice.
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.