Header Ads

A schedule for games

Greeting readers, it's time that introduce you and myself a proper schedule for the games i have been playing/recording. Also since some of my content is going through some restructuring i guess my as well restructure the way i announce and deliver the content. Mainly to get me inline in publishing you tube videos.

You can Support me by giving a thumbs up for my content, Comment my videos so i can further improve my content and knowing that you like the current content so i can create even more and lastly Subscribe and Follow to keep up to date with my channel!

Social Links as follows 

These are the places where i will be publishing my blogpost from time to time.

Currently twitter is used as a notification for my You Tube uploads


Video Channels 

Dailymotion (alternate channel) : http://www.dailymotion.com/Averagecasualgamer


Streaming Channel 

Twitch ( Primary Streaming Channel ): https://www.twitch.tv/averagecasualgamer



Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.