Header Ads

Something about multiple platform for content.

Greetings, this post i will talk about the multiple channel that have created throughout the years for average casual gamer.

Lets start off with streaming platform. Currently i have Twitch and You Tube for streaming. Twitch has been repurposed to be a all in one gaming session stream and will be my default streaming service. As for you tube, currently i will put a pause on it as i want to focus on Twitch at the moment. getting a habit on streaming my games regularly is the current priority.

Next is my video channel. Currently i am running 2 channel, You tube and Dailymotion. The default channel is still on You tube, at first i wanted to mirror Dailymotion to have the same content as You tube and also to try out multi content platform. To my Discovery, it is hard to maintain 2 channels due to Dailymotion having a size and duration cap on the videos i uploaded. This instead of making it harder to upload, it helps me to prioritize the content duration, making shorter to manage both for You tube and Dailymotion and reduce the need for me to render multiple times. However because i want to maintain 2 Channels, my rendering time also increases as i have change the pipeline system for me to work as the previous way of recording and upload there is a lot of audio sync problem.

Lastly is my Facebook page and google+ page, currently have not been diligently updating those pages. They will however serve as a redirect page for now to this main blog.

Also i have created an upload/publish schedule and will create a special page on what games i have covered and also the most important weekly publish schedule for myself to stick to it.


With the current investment in a new capture card, a restructured pipeline for my production. i have actually seen an increase of content to produce, either that or i have found more games to record. My current solution to decrease post work for my production is to introduce channel exclusive. lets see how this goes.
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.