Header Ads

A Twitch to Reorganize

Recently i have acquire a new tool to enhance my game recording and streaming, and also did a fairly simple review. Namely the Razor Ripsaw, having ownership of the Elgato Game Capture HD i felt that I’m wasting money on a new capture card.

But since i am changing my pipeline on doing things, it is fair to give the new capture card a go. After all i am completely tearing down my existing way of doing things and restructure them from the ground up again.

First agenda is to reintroduce a new focus for my streaming. Over the last few years i started to stream destiny. As a newbie streamer i wanted to just stick to one game and stream just like the big boys, and Overwatch Stream was born. But as the days goes by, i felt that constraining to a game title and stream was really not that enjoyable.

So i decided to consolidate all the content i have so far and streamline it. Twitch now will stream entirely most if not all my play session on various games. It will be restructure to a casual gaming TV where me, a casual gamer, play games and stream what i play. Similar to the IRL channel twitch have.

Question how would i kick start this reorganize thingy? Thats one of the reason( *Cough excuse to spend money ) to get a NEW capture card.

There will be changes in my you tube channel, well it has already been on going lately but i will post some time later . But what about you tube live streaming? i will look into it once i can regularly stream on twitch.


so come, tune in to my twitch channel! www.twitch.tv/averagecasualgamer

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.