Header Ads

Something about conan exlies

Greetings readers, during this year summer sale, conan exiles has some very good discounted price. something you could pick up if you like a good barbaric survival game, also a conan fan.

Due to the server wipe, which is heavily needed to clear unwanted and abandon base, which I am also partly guilty of it. This marks a season end for my current content for conan exiles. I have a huge backlog of conan exiles video in which will be uploaded daily until the server wipe date.

I will be uploading conan exiles more regularly, 5 days a week starting today. I will still be playing and uploading conan stuff, just needed to rush for the new season.

There are some news about an upcoming new biodome patch. which that will be the mark for another new season as I plan to move to the new location and live there.
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.