Header Ads

EVE Echoes

Greetings, 

Afew days ago, EVE Echoes is available to play on mobile! Which is great for me as an EVE Online player for quite some time, I can now play this mmo space game on the go. 

For my first impression that is a good as it gets. Of course not being the full scale game like EVE Online, lots of end game is not available yet as current it is on beta stage.

But it reminds me on how I first got into the game, as newbie pilot with 0 skill points and a simple newbie ship. 

Now the only issue for this game is more of a hardware issue at the moment. It's a great battery drainer. Other then that, it's too early to review the game as I am going through refreshing my knowledge on the game and spotting the difference from the main game from the mobile counter part.

the first is being, how can I get my EVE online clones in the game and can I retain all the skill points that I have been training for all those past year?

Guess not, because this will cause a big gap between veterans and new players. So I guess starting fresh ! Which I can start logging my progress in echoes so. Win-win.

And that's it for now. So stay tune for more EVE Echoes news and adventures! Have fun and fly safe O7
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.