Header Ads

Eve Journal : Outfitting that first venture


It's your first day in New Eden, got a spanking new ship called venture while getting yourself familiarize in the universe, so what does it do? MINING! blasting rocks because you might be a pacifist or maybe you hold a grudge towards the rocks in the universe, but wait don't go out there just yet better understand the basic and fitting a mining venture for all you alpha clones out there.

I still remember about a few weeks ago i got my venture blew up in my face, it was a disaster, why? Because i though space is safe! Not in Eve Online. Remember, the only safe place for your ship is docked in station.

The breakdown, if the players are not killing you, the game will. That's what happened to my venture i was piloting without the proper fit, and adding insult i died in a high sec space, yup, by npc pirates. how did this happened? mainly because i was semi AFK, alt tabbing and perhaps a toilet break in between, the fault was my venture did not have any kind of protection even though i was in a fleet.

so the first thing to do is how do i fit my newly obtain venture in an alpha clone? the first set would be a buffer fit. Big tank to sustain long enough for you to get a way or maybe just tanking it like a boss, and don't forget to bring a set of combat drones which was my mistake, mining without drones mining nor combat, double fail!

your first venture fit would be

Miner I x2

Small Shield Extender I x2
Medium Shield Extender I

Power Diagnostic System I




Eve online - Alpha Clone T1 Venture Buffer fit v1 by Averagecasualgamer

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.