Header Ads

Injustice 2 mobile weekly log

So this week was a bummer, I thought I was safe hanging out at the break point for elite 2 with a super casual arena grind.


Visual glitch on the progress bar

But no at the last possible hour I was not paying attention and got kick down to elite 1 With a 2.9 million BP.

This tells me 2 things, first my roster is now stagnant, Or there are less people playing in the arena. Either how it's a start to retire from arena.

With the announcement for another arena reward character. I just grind out sonic black canary in the slowest pace possible until then.


And an official quit from the arena after I have unlock all arena only character. Looking at you black canary and captain cold.
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.