Header Ads

Big CCU changes incoming, no more 0$ CCU

Greetings Citizens,

You heard that right. 0$ CCU is going away! Expaceted date is 1st May 2019.

For started finally they are keeping their word. Next is not so fun for me as the timing of getting rid of the 0$ CCU is odd.

As a person with limited budget and want to test every single ship available, CCU is one of the best way to test out. Also wanting to get a concept ship without breaking the bank.

The issue begins with grey market resellers where they can stockpile very limited ships and sell them at a higher price without a large capital and then ship price hike. Sadly because how the CCU system is made 0$ CCU was the most abused because of this.( Which is why I will never buy any ship off the grey market ).

And I am also guilty because of this as I have a tons of 0$ CCU but they are not for sale and have never plan to sell them. So for CIG to move forward with combating grey market and of course they are still a business company so having fresh source of money always help.

It's a bittersweet news where a lot of limited budget players like me who have gotten the 0$ CCU just to get their not flight ready concept ship and waiting on the definitive stats on the ship before fully committed to it.

As for me, surprisingly as of yesterday as the CCU news broke just after I post my intended end fleet for 2019. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

So get ready to finalize your fleet as I am doing now.

Until then be inform and be responsible on internet spaceship, and I will see you in the verse

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.