Header Ads

Finally Arkham night batman , injustice 2 mobile

Well with the recent release of darkseid and the "legendary" hero chest it's a no brainer to drawn at least one time as it also have a higher chance for AKBm.

And so I did and got him in the first 10 chest pool. Of course being eligible for promo which cost 4500 gems I went for another 10 chest pull and see if I can get darkseid or a 2nd AKBm pull. But oh boy was I greedy. And you know what, it was a dud.

So moral of the story, just stay away from chest at all cost unless there is a specific top tier hero in the roster that you need to unlock, and only unlocking them. There are better farmable heroes that cost less.

But all in all 9k gem spend for this chest and countless other spendings on other chest for AKBm I'm happy with the results and can finally actually retire from the spend gem for chest and most likely retire as it was my original goal to end with AKBm.

Maybe not, having quite a challenge to deal big damage in raid and the champion arena is quite fun as no time commitment needed for it.

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.