Header Ads

This Week Promo - 4* MDS and a Fail Unlock

So this week I have decided to promote Marksman Deadshot, bringing him to 4* via normal leveling.






Good News is that on 1.6 patch gold 3 - 4* is still at 900 gems.

Sadly this week marks my first fail promo for new unlock hero, Armored Aquaman ( Third unlock attempt as recorded ).





After some reading and searching on forums, a lot of findings that unlock promo have a cool down of 7 days, where as leveling promo have only 5 days( was lucky that I found pattern to promote 1 after arena season ends ).

And to my experience between the first unlock and my second hero unlock, there was a gap of a month plus, so I was assuming unlock promo has the same counter or "reset day" as leveling promo.

Since I have unlock Horrific scarecrow last week after arena season ends( 8 later hours or so ), by theory I should be able to have a hero unlock promo the next 24 hours, to be safe 48 hours ( approx 5 days left counter on arena )

Will debunk this unlock promo within this month with Aquaman and maybe with bane? ( yes I have not even have enough shards for him yet ) or a challenge hero that I need.

Regardless of the outcome my revised schedule to promote heroes is as follows
Leveling Hero promo - any arena season ends within 24 hours ( 5 day cool down ).

Unlock Hero promo - after 2 arena season within 24 hours ( 7 day cool down ).

Next arena season ends. Promoting Armoured Aquaman to 4* and no hero unlock to reset and buffer the unlock promo
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.