Header Ads

This Week Promo - 4* UHQ and 3* Bane

As planned Unhinged Harley Quinn gets a 4* promo triggers via capsule levelling.





Also due to itchy hands I bought a Ace Green Arrow chest and gotten 30 shards for Bane.











Which so happens that this week, the hero unlock promo is also reset and buffered, triggered as well. Taking bane to 3* with additional 10 shards I had prior keeping in stasis.

Also l learn that upon unlocking Hero by chest instantly unlock them without clicking the unlock button. Something to take note for keeping Heros for later unlock promo, for my case Blademaster Robin and Primal Swampthing.

Next, since I have my main Gold heroes up to 4* now probably it time to queue up some support Silvers to 4*
Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.