Header Ads

Digimon Links event : Order and Chaos update

So finally I have run 2 session to gauge my performance.

On the first run I manage to pass the bar of 10 games for 2000 points.

Then the second run I manage to squeeze 12 games.

Looks like this round I will be able to obtain 21 fragments buy using the natural stamina regeneration + 15 stones to unlock. If I don't refill I will be to get both gallantmon at 150 stones.

As a guideline for future event that require digistone to unlock. Running a minimum of 10 games per session is require. With this hopefully with 200 digistones investment can cover the event. Judging from the previous 2, it is well worth spending as it provides 2 +4 digimon when play correctly.

Also there is a minor correction from the previous post. It seems that CM event is much earlier then expected, it will run togather with Order and Chaos event which according to the announcement It should be tomorrow. It's going to be an exciting week.

Good luck grinding

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.