Header Ads

Injustice 2 mobile, back again

So after so long I decided to revisit injustice 2 mobile again, and my oh my lots of things have change.

My last visit is when the league and raid is being introduce. But little that I know a lot of heroes has been introduce including the most recent ninja batman characters.

After a quick read and also some fumbling around the game, old ineligible gem promo heroes is now eligible, in which I accidentally promoted Energized Star Fire to 4* ( more on why you should not do this ).

All high end heroes now are obtainable through the game and also a bump in level and gear cap to 70, this is tedious as I have to let go the arena only heroes

However this is annoying as PVP is still broken as the ranking is still not casual friendly and because I was placed at one of the "top" arena, climbing the ranks is very tough. Luckily I am not coming back to grind the arena.

So what am I going to do?

This round is simple, I have saved up a lot of gems to spend on getting AKBM, yes he is still elusive to me. Gonna wait for chest discount.

Next one is getting one of my character to max level and at least lv 60 gears.

I have prepare a list of heroes to focus and they are exclusively for raid, and partially PvP able as well.

Breaking up from my previous format for injustice 2 mobile post. I will be writing a Weekly Guide for Injustice 2 Mobile, both a collected knowledge from the old days to newly discovered tricks.

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.