Header Ads

Onward, trying to get back into typing stuff about gaming

As I revisited this blog , I realised that A lot of entry is mostly regarding about mobile game, mainly Injustice 2 mobile.

Ever since I decided to quit the game. Things got slowed down A lot. And I ment like I have only 1 post up till today.

As per last post. 2018 changes A lot for me, mainly in the financial department. As of this year, I lost the ability to earn from YouTube ( need more subs and views ).

So this keeps me thinking.

What am I going to do about it. Having 1 source of income shut down is pretty heavy. It ment that I spend more time else where.

As the first step, if I were to continue blog about games. I must revisit what content I am putting out.

To restructure a bit. I will begin adding more mobile game related content. Hopefully this will bring back my weekly post routine.

Here goes nothing

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.