Header Ads

Digimon Links event : Mighty Ancient Dragon update

Greetings tamers,

After 24 hour since the event drop I have manage to only muster 9 imperialdramon fragments. As predicted getting the last 7 will be very time consuming as the data bytes drop is abysmal.

On expert regardless on how well and fast you do. The chances for 1 gold cube drop is significantly high. Not to mention that even with special break in's you have a high chance to go empty handed as well.

Quite demoralizing I say.

So with approx 385 bytes farmed today. I could have gotten 21 fragments of either puppet or metal seadra.

But since I have those already I will farm for them later in the event.

Until then need to grind for another 140 bytes for another 2 imperialdramon fragment. I only need a total of 11 fragments as I have previously farm for 10 in the previous release.

Good luck grinding!

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.