Header Ads

Digimon Links event : Omega update

So finally after 24 hour since the event drop.

This round shows that it should be a the previous event drops scoring around 3 average gold cube per intense game. highest gold cube count is 5 for me and the lowest is 1.

And this event relies not on the quality of event chip but more focus on the damage multiplier chip on the previous event.

I have already made a decision to go for 21 omegamon fragments since its 2 weeks long and I have secure the first 7 in the first 24 hours.

The next event most likely I will either aim for 7 imperialdramon PM or skip completely.

Reason is I don't have a good base digimon with selected leader skill.

Omegamons(antibody X & MM) and imperialdramon is one of those long term plan. Sadly I was force to use omegamon zwat D with sub par leader skill for this event sake. Not end if the world but wish could get a better leaderskill for it.

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.