Header Ads

The Tale of Five Kingdoms 5

Finally after putting some time into this game, I can chip in some extra review on it.

Previously on the early impression review, everything stays true. Being a generic staple for mobile mmo nothing fancy bought my eye except the smooth and great graphic.

Being said, this unfortunately makes the game a underwhelming, don't get me wrong there are "tons" of stuff to do. But it felt a little meaningless, nothing to care much about the characters and the story.

The story fall under the medieval fantasy type as well. Perhaps I have played too much...

My final though is the game could have been a little more streamline, having a core or main gameplay like solely focus character building or a dedicated story arc.

This is a staple mobile mmo game, perhaps having everything is not what I'm looking for.

Brought to you by Average Casual Gamer since 2014. Powered by Blogger.